Amidon has made environmental printing practices a top priority since 1951.
We focus on conservation and eco-responsible business practices to provide customers with affordable, environmentally-friendly web printing. As a third-generation business, we feel a deep responsibility to future generations.
Here are just a few of the ways we reduce our footprint on the planet.
- Forest Stewardship Council Certified Printer
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative Certified Printer
- Wind Energy Partnership with Xcel Energy
- Exclusive use of soy-based inks
- Recycling of all waste ink and paper
- Utilization of high-efficiency t-8 lighting
Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
- Reuse raw material packing and skids whenever possible
- Encourage our suppliers to use products that champion this cause
- Turn recycled ink into black for reuse
- To cut back on waste, we make our own custom cartons in-house
- Reuse roll ends for packing and product separation
- Reuse roll cores in our rewinding operations